Re: Debian Project News?

Hello Donald,

If I may, allow me to add few things/thoughts..

We all know since last October that other channels are mainly used to
communicate the Debian news to the word but to me (and this is my bad
for not mention it earlier) people with many parallel jobs/activities
have little/no time to follow the links you mentioned below every day or
few times per week/biweekly.

On the other hand, it is much easier (and I think everybody does that)
to check your emails, even by using a smartphone nowdays.

What I'm trying to say?
Could it be possible to link (somehow) the posts you upload in identi.ca
and in bits.debian with that list? Even a collective email per week is
enough, with only the headers of the news and a link to follow.
Is this something that can be done or do you think that will introduce
to much noise to the list?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Regards
Pavlos

*Pavlos K. Ponos*

My blog: https://howtothelinuxway.wordpress.com/

Don't send me files in the following formats:.doc(x),.xls(x),.ppt(x)
Instead, try and use Open Document formats: https://www.libreoffice.org
Save your money & use a Linux distro: http://distrowatch.com/