Re: Debian Project News?

Thanks for your answer.
I know you are all volunteers and thank you for the time and work that you are donating. I fully understand that you can't do everything that you would like to. It's the same for me, there are so many things I wish I could do. Giving something back to Debian is one of them, I hope I'll be able to do that some day, but other things are taking up my time now and in the near future.

Gerardo

Hi Gerardo,

Yes the frequency of the DPN has changed, we are moving more of the
content to the Debian Blog[1] and Identi.ca[2]. There are also other
media channels[3] that share our news.

We did indicate this change in the October 2015 DPN[4] issue, however
you are correct in that we do need to get the DPN, as one of our
official channels, out with more frequency and your email has started
that effort as of today. So look out shortly for the next issue.

We are a small team and sometimes it is a bit difficult to get the news
out in the volume that we wish and that would make everyone happy, so we
are always looking for new members or volunteers to help the effort and
I'd invite you to take a look at our team wiki page[5] for more
information if you are interested and have the time.

It is great to hear feedback from someone who not only reads the DPN but
looks forward to it, thank you for your support!

Best regards,

Donald Norwood
Debian Publicity Team

[1]https://bits.debian.org/