Please review and translate: DebConf16 Call for Proposal (bits blogpost)

Dear all
We are going to publish a blogpost in bits.debian.org for the DebConf16
call for proposals soon. Allison Randal from the DebConf team has
prepared the text (thanks!) and it's ready for publishing. We'll publish
it as soon as some problem with the DebConf16 website sign up process is
fixed.

In the meanwhile, we appreciate reviews and translations.

The draft can be seen here:

https://bits.debian.org/drafts/debconf16-cfp.html

Link to the source code:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/publicity/bits.git/tree/content/2016/debconf16-cfp.md

I'll keep the "status: draft" until we can publish the blog post.
When your translation is ready for publish, please answer to this email
or ping me in the IRC channel so I publish it together with the English
version.

Thanks!

--
Laura Arjona Reina