[RFR] drafts/callforhelp_translators.txt

Dear all
Following the experimental workflow 'a la i18n', attached you can find a
"news item" that I think it's ready for publishing, hence this RFR
(request for review). This file is also committed here:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/publicity/dpn.git/tree/drafts/callforhelp_translators.txt

Feel free to answer with comments/criticism about which media to
publish, and about the content for each media.

If it's OK for you (ACKs in the "comments" section of the file, or here
in the list, I or get no comments in one week), I would move to FROZEN
state, and then:

* move the RFR-DPN text to the dpn/en/current/index.wml file
* After the DPN is published, the RFR-PUMPIO and RFR-MICROBLOG should be
published (I would post in pump and in gnusocial, twitter and other
networks would need another person to publish).

Regards
--
Laura Arjona
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona

call for help:translators (from welcome team)
http://lacaja.larjona.net/shared/3GYwpYBNCo22iArsMLdiPp4Jb6Lk-dPKx6_eEx-IWwe

STATUS: [RFR](larjona)

EXPIRES: NEVER
DPN: MUST
PUMPIO: SHOULD
MICROBLOG: COULD
BITS: SKIP

COMMENTS:

# add comments for other team members

RFR-DPN:

<toc-add-entry name="help">Call for help: Translators and reviewers needed!</toc-add-entry>

Less than an hour and even just a couple of minutes every once in a while
can make a difference. </p>

your language team and contribute to Debian with translations
and reviews of other people's translations. </p>

(to ensure their quality) and easy (no technical skills needed, just language skills).

RFR-PUMPIO:

TITLE: Translators and reviewers needed!
BODY:
Help us make Debian (the software, the community) speak your language!
Less than an hour and even just a couple of minutes every once in a while
can make a difference. [Want to try?](https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Welcome/Translators)

RFR-MICROBLOG:

Help us make #Debian speak your language! The welcome team can guide you: https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Welcome/Translators