revamp of the DPN, experiments with the i18n-style

Hi all

I've created a new issue of DPN (2015/08) with the template proposed by
Donald (en/

dpntemplate_2.wml, because it looks newer).

I think we can begin preparation there, and keep on polishing the
template at the same time. We can settle the template for the following
issues (this one is special, in any case).

About Martin's proposal, I'm not sure I know how to materialize it, but
I think I will start adding [ITT](larjona) to the ones that I'm planning
to curate and write during the weekend.

Regards

--
Laura Arjona Reina