Re: press at DebConf15

On 27.05.2015 16:18, Neil McGovern wrote:
On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 08:56:01PM +0200, Richard Hartmann wrote:
Just to make sure: if any of them prefer German, we can supply German
speakers as well.

Indeed! My German is about 16 years rusty...

Neil
Thanks for the hint! In my press inivitations I offered Neil and Moritz (Security topics and German-speaking ;-)) and "other Debian developers" for interviews. Even better if I can name one or two in the further communication :-) - Richard, would you be available for interviews at DebConf in your position as a DebConf organizer? Or who else would you suggest for interviews?

Silvia