Re: press at DebConf15

Hi Silvia,

this is great news; thanks a _lot_.

The short answers is that you more than welcome to invite any and all
journalists you can drum up interest from.

You have covered tech news outlets and tech-near-ish news outlets
rather well in your expanded list already; if we are reaching for the
stars, Deutsche Welle, ARD, WDR, the various state-level
news/tech/weird stations like Bayern 5 or BR Alpha etc etc would be
very nice as well.

We do have an interest to bring the topics of Free Software and
related to a non-technical audience as well. We just don't have the
contacts and, frankly, the time to really go after them.

Do those news outlets need anything from us? Maybe a press badge would
be useful in their eyes? Interview partners with dedicated time slots?
Maybe a reasonably quiet room to cut audio reports in?
No promises made, but if we know what they need, we can try and
accommodate them.

I did write a press release in German which should have been reviewed
by a professional journalist, but that never came to be. If you want,
I can send you that blurb for feedback and/or distribution.

Thanks once again,
Richard