Re: FAI 5.0 released

On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 8:54 PM, Thomas Lange wrote:

> After several months of hard work, the FAI team is very happy to
> announce the new major release 5.0.

Where have you announced the release so far?

Which of the Debian publicity team information streams would you like
us to publish this?

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity#Services_handled_by_the_team

Folks on IRC suggested DPN.

You may also want to mention this on some of these lists:

https://lists.debian.org/debian-isp/
https://lists.debian.org/debian-enterprise/
https://lists.debian.org/debian-consultants/
https://lists.debian.org/debian-companies/

> You will get the new version if you add this line to your sources.list file:
>      deb http://fai-project.org/download jessie koeln

I guess you will upload to jessie-backports once it reaches testing?

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise