Re: FAI 5.0 released

Sorry, I forgot that information. I'm the author of this software and
I'm a Debian developer and gave several talks on FAI also on Debian
conferences, so I missed the fact that other do not know this project.

About FAI
---------

FAI (Fully Automatic Installation) is a non-interactive system to
install, customize and manage Linux systems and software
configurations on computers as well as virtual machines and chroot
environments, from small networks to large infrastructures and
clusters. FAI is a long-standing project in Debian and was started in
1999.

--
regards Thomas