Re: [RFR] wml://News/weekly/2015/06/index.wml

On Sunday 26 July 2015, at 12:18 +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> In addition, I would encourage the Italian translation team to try to
> recruit more reviewers. We could mention the recruitment efforts in
> DPN and elsewhere if you like.

Hi!

That would be a good idea. Mentioning the translation efforts in the
DPN. I suspect Italian is not the only translation team with a shortage
of reviewers, so even a "generalized" recruitment for all translation
teams would be a good idea.

Thanks,

beatrice