Re: Proposal for a meeting (or two), and possible Publicity Team Sprint

Hi Cindy

On 16 de abril de 2015 17:40:23 GMT+02:00, Cindy-Sue Causey <butterflybytes@gmail.com> wrote:
>On 4/16/15, Laura Arjona Reina <larjona@larjona.net> wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I think it would be nice that as many people as possible gather
>together
>> in IRC some time to talk about the team, how tasks are distributed,
>> which ones of our TODO we can try to prioritize, how we interact with
>> other teams, and how can we grow and get more dynamic... If we
>realise
>> that we may need much more "meeting" time maybe we can setup a
>Sprint,
>> or the team members going to DebConf15, meet there...
>>
>> For agreement on date/time I've setup a dudle here:
>>
>> https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/debianpublicitymeeting
>>
>> (feel free to add days and hours, I just put my preferences).
>>
>> For agreement about the agenda, there's a document in
>> gobby.debian.org/Teams/Publicity/Meeting_proposal_2015 (same as with
>> date/time, please add/remove/modify freely).
>

>Hi, Laura.. I THINK this may be my first post

Yay! Welcome!

so it may or may not
>make it out there.
Dudle is a great idea for setting up something like
>this. Thanks for the incidental lead to that tool.
>
>Am really writing, though, just to note the second resource, the
>gobby.debian.org document page, keeps coming up "404 not found" on my
>end. Thought you might want to know.
>
>PS If that occurs because the document is a private, member-only
>(in-house) read kind of deal, my apologies in advance! :)

No, it's my fault, I didn't kniw how to reference gobby docs.

The URL is
http://gobby.debian.org/export/Teams/Publicity/Meeting_proposal_2015

But that's read-only. For editing, you need to install gobby, open it, connect to gobby.debian.org and then open the document un Teams/Publicity folder.

Thanks for caring!