Proposal for a meeting (or two), and possible Publicity Team Sprint

Dear all,

I think it would be nice that as many people as possible gather together
in IRC some time to talk about the team, how tasks are distributed,
which ones of our TODO we can try to prioritize, how we interact with
other teams, and how can we grow and get more dynamic... If we realise
that we may need much more "meeting" time maybe we can setup a Sprint,
or the team members going to DebConf15, meet there...

For agreement on date/time I've setup a dudle here:

https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/debianpublicitymeeting

(feel free to add days and hours, I just put my preferences).

For agreement about the agenda, there's a document in
gobby.debian.org/Teams/Publicity/Meeting_proposal_2015  (same as with
date/time, please add/remove/modify freely).

Hope it helps!

Regards
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona