Re: Translate the Debian MIPS announcement

On Sun, 2015-03-29 at 15:24 +0700, Khang Nguyen wrote:

> I've made some changes which I deem necessary. In attachments a .diff file and
> an edited debian-mips-edited.wml can be found.

The announcement has already been published on the Debian website.

I've applied the diff to the website, it will update in a while.

Does anyone from the debian-l10n-vietnamese list have the access to
update translations on the website? If so I think that person should be
the one to commit translation updates. If not I would suggest that you
nominate a translation co-ordinator and discuss with debian-i18n about
what to do next.

https://lists.debian.org/debian-i18n/

--
bye,