Re: Formatting suggestion for Debian Project News' similar sections

Hi,

Le 20/01/2013 09:51, Cédric Boutillier a écrit :
> On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 02:49:09PM -0400, David Prévot wrote:

>> Actually, the new contributors part doesn't handle the singular and
>> plural form either: “One people *have* started to maintain packages”.
>
> A similar problem occurs with the "events" section: the intro of the
> events section shows "several events" although this time, we have just
> one entry.

Given there hasn’t been any news on this front for month, and no one
else seems willing to handle this, I hereby advise the team to drop
those painful, obscure and broken tags from the template: they represent
a direct source of useless additional proofreading work, without any
real benefit. Furthermore, it “carves in stones” some parts, and thus
disallow tiny evolutions.

Thanks in advance.

David