Re: Formatting suggestion for Debian Project News' similar sections

Hi David,

On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 10:06:41PM -0400, David Prévot wrote:
> Given there hasn’t been any news on this front for month, and no one
> else seems willing to handle this, I hereby advise the team to drop
> those [...] tags from the template:

I've already removed the most controversial ones from the template in
the publicity repository and in the next weeks (as soon as I'll have
a moment to do it) I will remove them also from the webwml repo.

@Ryuunosuke: thanks anyway to have worked on them, it was worth a
try :).

Cheers,
Francesca

--
"Ford! There's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to
us about this script for Hamlet they've worked out."