Re: Thanks for the Debian Project News!

Hi Thomas,

On Sat, Feb 09, 2013 at 01:29:15AM +0100, Thomas Schwinge wrote:
> Hi!
>
> As this probably doesn't happen too often: I just wanted to say thanks
> for the Debian Project News.  I'm currently catching up with about a full
> year of what happened in Debian -- and your summaries are great for this
> purpose!

This kind of messages always makes me happy (and I bet I'm not the only
one): working on DPN is sometimes difficult - mostly because we need
to literally crawl the web for interesting Debian related news - but
it's worth it, when you realize that people like to read it. :)

So, thanks for this feedback: a simple thank really boosts the
enthusiasm in voluntary work!

Cheers,
Francesca

--