Re: call for merchandise on -news (?)

On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 04:27:04PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> Per se, I don't think it would be worth to send out a press release for
> "version 2.0" of a boring legal-ish document. But it occurred to me that
> we might want to combine it with a call for merchandise for the upcoming
> Wheezy release. An outline (or, more likely, a brain dump) of such an
> announcement could be something like the following:

Friendly reminder, in case someone really wanted to do this, but forgot
about it :-P  I'm also adding the events time in the loop this time, as
they are generally in charge of coordinating merchandise initiatives and
might be interested into this as well.

Cheers.
Debian Project Leader . . . . . . @zack on identi.ca . . o o o . . . o .