New Member

I live and work in upstate NY, as a psychologist for individuals with
Cerebral Palsy, and other mental and physical disorders. My interest in
open-source software began as a college student, having friends
influence me to try Linux. I have been using Debian for the last five
plus years, and learn something new about the project everyday. Not
being a programmer, but always wanted to contribute in some way, I would
like to help the publicity team in anyway I am able.

Recent email listing from Paul and Cédric influenced me to get started.
My current challenges are learning to use SVN and Alioth, which I find
both interesting. Now that I am learning, I hope to contribute more in
the future.

Carl Mannino