Re: Enlarging the Debian Planetarium

On 13270 March 1977, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
>> So we would either need to come up with a new definition for the users
>> part (and clearly communicate that) or "just" reword the above if we
>> want users planet. Though if we do that I would want something along the
>> lines that users blogposts need to have Debian as a topic.
> Yes, that's the policy I have been applying.

We need to write that down somewhere (wiki or so), in a useful way.

> The devel planet is free-form just like the main planet.debian.org.
> However for the user planet I ask for a Debian specific (or at least
> free-software specific) feed.

http://planet.debian.org/fr/ is now existing. Someone who actually knows
french wants to translate the variables in the config.ini.fr file in
planets svn, to not have the spanish values. Those below "Translate the
following to your language." :)

It is updated together with the other planets.

--
bye, Joerg
Doughnuts. Is there anything they can't do?