Re: Wheezy release announcement. Please review and translate.

Hi Cédric,

On Fri, May 03, 2013 at 10:34:28PM +0200, Cédric Boutillier wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On Fri, May 03, 2013 at 01:27:58AM +0200, Francesca Ciceri wrote:
> > [please reply on -publicity list]
>
> > Hi all,
>
> > with the help of people from the Release Team, we just finalised the
> > announcement for the release of Wheezy.
>
> Two questions, one of which being asked on
> debian-l10n-fr, another one asked by myself:
> - should we mention something about kFreeBSD? (at least the version of
>   the kernel we ship)

Makes sense. Feel free to add it.
Where would you put it? In the paragraph with the
"interesting features" or in the list of packages?
To me both seem good places.

> - should we put 3.2 instead of 3.2.0 for the version of the Linux
>   kernel? The .0 in the binary package linux-image-3.2.0-4-amd64 has
>   nothing to do, I believe with the minor revision of the linux kernel
>   used. According to the changelog, it should be 3.2.40+. I think that
>   for the linux 3.x series, 2-digit version number is precise enough.

Done. Thank you and Filipus for noticing. :)

Cheers,
Francesca

--
"Todos somos prisioneros, buscando una salida"
Banda Bassotti, Insciallah Mi Amor