Re: Wheezy release announcement. Please review and translate.

Hi!

On Fri, May 03, 2013 at 01:27:58AM +0200, Francesca Ciceri wrote:
> [please reply on -publicity list]

> Hi all,

> with the help of people from the Release Team, we just finalised the
> announcement for the release of Wheezy.

Two questions, one of which being asked on
debian-l10n-fr, another one asked by myself:
- should we mention something about kFreeBSD? (at least the version of
  the kernel we ship)
- should we put 3.2 instead of 3.2.0 for the version of the Linux
  kernel? The .0 in the binary package linux-image-3.2.0-4-amd64 has
  nothing to do, I believe with the minor revision of the linux kernel
  used. According to the changelog, it should be 3.2.40+. I think that
  for the linux 3.x series, 2-digit version number is precise enough.

Cheers,

Cédric