Re: Wheezy release announcement: Info for translators

Hi Erik,

On Fri, May 03, 2013 at 09:50:02PM +0200, Pfannenstein Erik wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> while translating the Wheezy release news to German I noticed this below the
> first paragraph after the architecture list:
>
> ## blends
> ### pabs mailed them, waiting for reply
>
> As the <p> part is not commented out, it might appear on the final page; I'd
> suggest you to search and remove it. Content is said to be frozen, so I think
> there's nothing to come there anymore.

I hoped we could hear something today from Blends, but now it would
definitely too late to add a new paragraph.

Thanks for removing it,
Francesca

--
"If you write about Tolkien-Elves who are warriors and have
magick glowing hands that magickly heal all they touch, I will