Re: [RFR and translations] "Eaton donates hardware to Debian's infrastructure"

Hi Filipus and all,

2013/3/20 Filipus Klutiero <chealer@gmail.com>
On 2013-03-19 05:30, Francesca Ciceri wrote:
[please reply on -publicity mailing list]

Hi all,

with the help of Martin Zobel-Helas, we just finalised a
press release about an important donation made by Eaton
to the Debian project.

The announcement is to be published next Thursday (21th):
I'd really appreciate reviews and translations.

You can find it attached to this mail.

Cheers,
Francesca

Thank you Francesca and everyone. Here is a link to the current version: http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/announcements/en/2013/20130321.wml?view=markup

<define-tag pagetitle>Eaton donates hardware to the Debian's infrastructure</define-tag>
I'd rather say just "to Debian" or "for Debian's infrastructure".

2nded

Otherwise, I see a few things which could be added:

good idea, though the PR is already fine.
  1. A reference, or details on the donation?
  2. A link to http://powerquality.eaton.com/opensource/Default.asp ?
You may prefer http://opensource.eaton.com which resolves to the above address
  1. An "About Eaton"? I see one on http://www.eaton.com/Eaton/OurCompany/NewsEvents/NewsReleases/PCT_470867
the About content from Eaton PR may be used here.

@Francesca: you may contact Anita Putkinen to get contents if needed.

cheers
Arnaud
--