Re: New version of DPNhtml2mail.pl

Hi Thomas,

On Fri, May 04, 2012 at 03:08:49PM +0200, Thomas Blein wrote:
> I was not confident enough to do so. There will be some "noice" next
> week!

I just used your script to send the mail of newest DPN issue: you did an
amazing work!  I mean: I haven't had to change *anything* manually (while
in the past I had to check lots of things).

Thank you very much: you definitely made my job easier :D

Just one thing: can you please add the copyright notice and the license
to the script? It would be great to have it properly licensed, as we're
trying to add a DFSG-free license to all the files on the repo.

Thanks again,

Francesca

ps: many thanks also to David who helped you in betatesting it
--
"Nostra patria è il mondo intero
e nostra legge è la libertà