Re: DPN 10/2012 frozen. Please review and translate

On 2012-05-12 03:25, Francesca Ciceri wrote:
Hi,

we finished the last bits of the Debian Project News issue to be released
on Monday: we'd really appreciate reviews and translations.

As you can read in the file itself, there could be a couple of last minute
additions.

As usual, you can find here the draft:
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/dpn/en/current/index.wml?view=co

Thanks to all the editors and - in advance - reviewers and translators!

Francesca

Thank you Francesca and everyone. Here are my remarks:

During April, Stefano mostly spent time
trying to reach consensus on various topics: the
for a diversity statement for the Debian Project</a>, the
sharing agreement</a>  with DuckDuckGo, the
running conflict over Python maintenance</a>  and the
between pkg-multimedia maintainers team and the unofficial
debian-multimedia.org repository</a>.

A "the" should probably be prepended to "pkg-multimedia maintainers team".

In his mail, Stefano also asked for<q>DPL helpers</q>: volunteers to help
the Debian Project Leader in some minor tasks and share his work-load.

I do not see any indication that DPL helpers would be restricted to minor tasks.

This
manual is the English translation of the French best-seller<q>Cahier de
l'Admin</q>, of which he is co-author with Roland Mas.

As discussed previously, covering this book can be acceptable, but the coverage needs to stay accurate and neutral.

Based on a
study looking at insecure libraries</a>, Thomas Koch suggested that it makes
to package Java libraries</a>  in Debian, thanks to its strict and rigorous
security policy.

Without checking the links, this entry is very vague. What does "its" refer to? This sounds like there are no Java libraries in Debian.

<rcstatslink release="Wheezy"
	url="http://www.schmehl.info/Debian/rc-stats/7.0-wheezy/2012-19";
	testing="930"
	tobefixed="556" />

The high number is wrong. It must have been taken from "Remaining to be fixed in Wheezy" rather than "Affecting Wheezy".