Re: [RFR] wml://{intro/diversity,News/2012/20120420}.wml

Thank you David, here are my remarks.

The Debian Project is pleased to announce the availability of
its<a href="$(HOME)/intro/diversity">diversity statement</a>.

I find the approach of this announcement odd. I for one don't know anyone who has been waiting for the availability of the Debian Project's diversity statement... this sounds very formal for a message meant to encourage shy prospects to come forward. I suggest turning this from an announcement into a message welcoming minority groups. Otherwise...

The<strong>technical</strong>  part of Debian Project is already
committed to diversity: we don't accept discrimination against persons,
groups or fields of endeavor in our software
(<a href="$(HOME)/social_contract#guidelines">Debian Free Software
Guidelines, points 5 and 6</a>).

s/Debian Project/the Debian Project/

Now, the<strong>community</strong>  part of Debian Project explicitly
welcomes and encourages participation by everyone.

Same issue.
I would prefer:
Now, we are explicitly encouraging everyone to<strong>
participate in our community</strong>.