Re: Debian News android app

Hello.

We are happy to tell you that the new version of Android Debian News app is now available on the Android Market.

Thanks a lot for your feedback,
PineNuts Devs

Il giorno 06 febbraio 2012 23:35, Pinenuts Android Developers <pinenutsdev@gmail.com> ha scritto:
Hello Francesca and thanks for contacting us.

We are really happy to see that someone from the Debian Project itself likes our application!

About the permissions, Debian News is a free ad-supported application and the READ PHONE STATE permission is required by the advertising companies and not by the application itself. We made sure to include as few permission requirements as possible but unfortunately READ PHONE STATE is mandatory for the ad companies we chose.

About the feeds you ask us to include, we made some tests and it seems that we can add both of them in the next application update which I hope will happen shortly!