Re: Suggestion for next DPN issue

On Tue, 3 Jan 2012 07:37:01 +0100, Axel Beckert wrote:

> Hi,
>
> as probably many others, I was emotionally touched by Russ' "Debian
> New Year's Speech":
>
>  https://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2012/01/msg00015.html
>
> I think that mail should be mentioned in the next DPN issue in some
> way. :-)
>
>		Regards, Axel

I was touched too, and I'd really like to mention it on DPN but the
problem, IMVHO, is that that reply is part of a really boring flame,
which seems now finally dead. So I think that the it's better to avoid
any reference to that thread in DPN, or the risk is to re-start the flame
itself.

Thanks anyway for the notice.

Cheers,
Francesca
--
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect,
but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint is more