New paragraph on DPN: "Upcoming events"

[CC to events@debian.org as is also events-related]

Hi there,
a couple of day ago, I've added a new paragraph on DPN, titled "Upcoming
events" in order to better promote debian-related events.
The idea is to gather informations not only about big events (as, for
example, FOSDEM) but also talks in Universities or LUG/Hackerspaces,
workshops, bug squashing parties.
This paragraph is intendend like a series of highlights on the
www.debian.org/events page (which will remain the main official page about Debian
related events), and the hope is to convince people to notify us their events
more than now and create a sort of central archive of events which
could be of interest for debian users/developers.
In order to do this, at this moment I'm monitoring:
* the identi.ca Debian group
* lwn calendar of events
* http://grical.org/
* the Debian Events category on wiki.debian.org
* the debian-events-* mailing lists
* the DebianBSP category on wiki.debian.org
* http://fossevents.org/
* www.meetup.com/

The paragraph was written by me and Alexander Reshetov (eof) during the
last summer and Paul Wise (pabs) did a l10n-english review, and David
Prévot (taffit) also agreed on adding it.
My idea is to add events which will happen in the next (from DPN
release) ~15 days: virtually, successive events will be added in the next
issue.
Below the paragraph, any comment (and improvement) welcome!

Cheers,
Francesca

----8<--------------start----------------8<---------------------

<add-entry name="events">Upcoming events</toc-add-entry>
<ul>
 href="http://linux.conf.au/schedule/36/view_talk?day=wednesday";>Freedom,
Out of the Box!</a> by Bdale Garbee</li>
<a
href="http://lug.project073.nl/blog/events/debian-packaging-derde-bijeenkomst/";>Debian
Packaging</li>
href="$(HOME)/events/2012/0120-scale10x">Tenth Annual Southern
California Linux Expo</a></li>
</ul>
You can find more information about Debian related events and talks
on the <a href="$(HOME)/events">events section</a> of Debian web site
or subscribing to one of our events mailing lists for different regions:
America</a>, <a href="http://lists.debian.org/debian-events-na";>North
America</a>. </p>

Are you aware of other upcoming Debian related events?
Have you delivered a Debian talk and want to link it on our
Send an email to the <a href="mailto:events@debian.org";>Debian Events
Team</a>.

--
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect,
but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint is more