Re: Formatting suggestion for Debian Project News' similar sections

Hi Ryuunosuke,

Cf. remarks, questions and to-be-fixed in <[🔎] 50C2A584.6040405@debian.org>.

> It also looks like the (dsa-item), bpo-item and stable-announce-item are
> not singular or plural form ready, can this be fixed?

Ping? I also doubt the fixed year for the DSA entries will be a win for
the next DPN issue :/. Please note there already is some plural and
female form handling in english/template/debian/projectnews/footer.wml.

Le 10/12/2012 10:40, Francesca Ciceri a écrit :
> There is a problem with the nnwp boilerplate: it doesn't add the final
> </li> tag to the nnwp-item.

Just fixed it for the last issue (it doesn't seem very easy to hack this
newly introduced boilerplates.wml file).

Ryuunosuke, are you willing to maintain these boilerplates? It's not
really making our life — as DPN editors — any easier, and the result is
not yet as expected.

Regards

David