Re: Formatting suggestion for Debian Project News' similar sections

A little update.

There is a problem with the nnwp boilerplate: it doesn't add the final
</li> tag to the nnwp-item. This seems to happen only in the latest issue
(2012/24).
I double checked the source to be sure we applied the template correctly,
but I didn't find any errors (obviously another pair of eyes is welcome!).
The only difference between this issue and the ones I used to test the
patch is that in the current issue we have just one item in the nnwp
list. Maybe this is the problem?

As I'm in hurry atm, I just used the old-fashioned paragraph for the nnwp
section, both in english and french version.

Many thanks to whoever will do more debugging or find a fix! :)

Cheers,
Francesca

--
"Y asi son todos los dias, identicos, dejando pasar las horas como si
fuesen los anuncios que nos obligan a ver mientras esperamos a que nuestro