Re: Debian events at Software Freedom Day (15th Sept)

Hi Luca,

On Mon, Sep 03, 2012 at 11:27:30PM +0200, Luca Bruno wrote:
> [Please CC: me, I'm not subscribed to the ML]
>
> Hi all,
> I've recently been asked to give a presentation at the local "Software
> Freedom Day" organized by an Italian FSUG. On the 15th September I'll
> thus have a short "Introduction to Debian" talk as part of SFD
> celebrations [0].
> Are there other Debian-related events organized for that day, worldwide?
> Is the publicity team interested in giving it some visibility?

Sure!
The only problem is that the next issue of DPN will be published on
Monday 17th. While a separate announcement for just that talk is kind of
overkill.

So, my proposal is to contact the various local orga team - maybe there's
a global orga mailing list? - and ask them to report Debian related
talks and then, if we have at least 4-5 talks, we can write an specific
announcement.

What do you think?
Any volunteers to contact them?

Cheers,