Debian events at Software Freedom Day (15th Sept)

[Please CC: me, I'm not subscribed to the ML]

Hi all,
I've recently been asked to give a presentation at the local "Software
Freedom Day" organized by an Italian FSUG. On the 15th September I'll
thus have a short "Introduction to Debian" talk as part of SFD
celebrations [0].

Are there other Debian-related events organized for that day, worldwide?
Is the publicity team interested in giving it some visibility?
If so, I can try to provide more details (as soon as the schedule is
fixed) and help drafting...

Ciao, Luca

[0] http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/2012/Italy/Quiliano/Govonis

--
  .''`.  |               ~<[ Luca BRUNO ~ (kaeso) ]>~
 : :'  : | Email: lucab (AT) debian.org ~ Debian Developer