"Request for test of d-i beta1" announcement, please review and translate [was: Re: Debian Installer 7.0 Beta1 release]

[cc-ing debian-boot: I totally forgot to do it in my first mail, sorry!]

On Wed, Aug 08, 2012 at 10:02:41AM +0300, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> Hi,
>
> See attached a very intrusive patch.

Thank you very much for the patch: I've just applied it.
I've also slightly reworded the final part (and the title as well) to
stress more the "request for help" concept.
Thanks to you and Holger, now it seems quite good to me!

New version available here:
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/announcements/en/2012/2012-08-09-dibeta1.wml?view=markup

@debian-boot: as zack suggested we've drafted an announcement asking for
help in testing the d-i beta release. I'd like to send it out tomorrow,
can you please have a look at it, and give me your ack/nack?

Cheers,
Francesca

--
"Nostra patria è il mondo intero