Re: Debian Installer 7.0 Beta1 release

On Sun, Aug 05, 2012 at 10:32:54AM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> [ mail-followup-to: -publicity ]
>
> > Feedback for this release
> > =========================
> >
> > We need your help to find bugs and further improve the installer,
> > so please try it. Installer CDs, other media and everything else
> > you will need are available at our web site.
>
> Given that we're targeting users with this kind of request for help,
> it'd be wise to also send out a press release / -news item, because we
> get to a larger user public via those channels. Dear press/publicity
> team, is any kind soul available to draft a press release to that end?
> (everybody is willing to help joining -publicity, of course!)

The draft of this press release is now available: the idea is to send it
out in a couple of days. As usual, we'd be grateful for reviews and
translations. It doesn't seem fantastic to me, so feel free to improve
the wording!

As usual, you can find the draft here:
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/announcements/en/2012/2012-08-09-dibeta1.wml?view=markup

Cheers,