Re: "DebConf12 needs money": Double paragraph

On Thu, Mar 01, 2012 at 10:33:50PM +0100, Pfannenstein Erik wrote:
> What about this:
>
> Debian Project's annual conference DebConf is slowly coming closer. Visiting places
> around the world since 2000, this year's DebConf12 takes place in Managua,
> Nicaragua and again offers an opportunity for people inside and outside the project
> to meet in person and achieve something together.

I really like it! I've changed just few words and I've used it to
substitute the first paragraph: now it's ready for the native speakers
review :)

@ translators and reviewers:
Note also that, as requested by the DebConf team, we will need to add
more content to the announcement so the release date is - as you probably
noted - postponed and the text will probably change a little more.

Thank you very much!

Cheers,
Francesca

--