Debian News android app

[cc-ed: Debian publicity mailing list]

Hi,
I'm Francesca, member of the Debian Publicity team.
I just tried your Debian-related news feed reader for Android [1] and
it seems really useful, thanks for creating it!
(Even if I don't understand why it asks permissions to read the state of
the phone, but I'm too lazy to dig into the code to figure it out ;) )

I'd just like to ask you to add to the feeds one for the #Debian
Identi.ca hashtag: you already have one for the Twitter one, but as
Debian official account is on Identi.ca (the one on twitter just repeat
messages from the identi.ca one) it seems appropriate to show also
updates from the identi.ca Debian community.
There's also a separate DPN (Debian Project News, our newsletter) feed:
you can find it here [2].

Cheers,
Francesca

[1]