Re: Debian Project News - January 9th, 2012

Hello.

Thank you for that issue of the DPN, I always appreciate it.

Francesca Ciceri, 2012-01-09 22:50+0100:
> New Debian Contributors
> -----------------------
>
> Fifteen people have started to maintain packages [55] since the previous
> issue of the Debian Project News. Please welcome Werner Detter, Fredrik
> Thulin, Eleanor Chen, Sergiusz Pawlowicz, Brian Thomason, Mike Gabriel,
> Ko van der Sloot, Paul Boddie, Mark Vejvoda, Patrick Ulbrich, Lucia
> Prado, Jon Ludlam, Kamil Ignacak, Mike McClurg, and Leo Iannacone into
> our project!
>
>    55 : http://udd.debian.org/cgi-bin/new-maintainers.cgi

Looks like a piece of information did not reach you. Perhaps for the
next issue of the DPN: there are also news DDs, at least one for what I
know, myself. :-)

Not that I want to do self-promotion of course, only serving the
information. Sorry not to have participated and pointed that out before
this issue of the DPN was published…

Librement,

--
 ,--.