Re: Debian Project News - January 9th, 2012

Hi,

Le 09/01/2012 18:39, Tanguy Ortolo a écrit :

>> New Debian Contributors
>> -----------------------

> Looks like a piece of information did not reach you. Perhaps for the
> next issue of the DPN: there are also news DDs,

Yep, and also at least a new DM according to
<E1ReBKG-0007HS-Iw@franck.debian.org>. Unfortunately, the keyring
changelog has not been updated [0], or the way the keyring is handled
changed in the mean time (don't get me wrong: I assume the full
responsibility for not spotting the problem earlier when I updated this
part of the DPN, sorry about that).

Dear keyring maintainers, what would be the proper place to gather this
information in order to update our dpn/scripts/dd-dm-from-keyring.pl
script and avoid forgetting people in the future?

[0] http://anonscm.debian.org/loggerhead/keyring/debian-keyring/changes

Regards

David