Re: Debian's infographic v. 0.8

On Tue, 27 Dec 2011, Claudio Filho wrote:

I updated my infographic[1] with a lot of new itens.
[1]http://va.mu/TanV

Already finished in spanish and portuguese. English, tomorrow i publish.

maybe you can ask the debian-l10n-english folks for a review of the English wordings? I saw an earlier versions and noticed some minor things but giving that I am not a native speaker there might be more =)

--
/brother
http://martin.bagge.nu