Debian's infographic v. 0.8

Hi

I updated my infographic[1] with a lot of new itens.
[1]http://va.mu/TanV

Already finished in spanish and portuguese. English, tomorrow i publish.

Regards,
Claudio

Changelog
* version 0.8
    - Addition of previous versions (since 0.1);
    - Addition of experimental and debian.net areas;
    - Addition of "suitable for developers" - thanks to Felipe van De Wiew;
    - Adding "security team"
    - Details in chart about developers and packages;
    - Addition of Alioth;
    - Change the representation of kernel to a ring around each release;
    - Adjustments in the testing area creation - thanks to Felipe van De  Wiew;
    - Adjustments to the text of the release process - thanks to
Felipe van De  Wiew;
    - Change of dates for ISO format;