Re: Why aren't Debian releases being announced on Distrowatch?

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 8:10 PM, Marcelo Fiscella wrote:

> I was wondering why Debian releases aren't being announced on Distrowatch.

A while ago I added this to the release team's checklists, I guess
they do not look at them or don't have time to update external sites.

There was a subthread about this a while ago:

http://lists.debian.org/4E68AE54.1090207@dogguy.org

I guess if you feel like doing the freshmeat/distrowatch updates that
would be useful.

--
bye,
pabs