Re: Debian installation disks for events

Hi there!

On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 10:17:06 +0200, Bernd Zeimetz wrote:
>> Nevertheless, Debian has been distributing some of them starting from
>> the Chemnitzer Linux-Tage 2011:
>>
>>   <http://lists.debian.org/msgid-search/87bp0rxlwq.fsf%40gismo.pca.it>
>>
>>   Thanks to the German LinuxUser magazine [12], an official 32-bit DVD-Rom
>>   for Debian 6.0.0/squeeze was available for our beloved users: beside
>>   being labeled with the SpaceFun artwork [13], the DVD-Rom was produced
>>   with the environment in mind, given that it features the EcoDisc
>>   technology [14] to reduce carbon footprint.
>
> If magazines or companies would like to burn CDs for the project we
> should be happy and take them, probably even including the magazine as
> an advertisement.

I would be against including any magazine with our CDs.  Instead, I
would prefer situations similar to the German LinuxUser magazine above:
FTR, they produced *two* different DVD-Rom versions, one "plain" Debian
and another one with their logo (and probably customized, Alexander
knows better).  Only the first one was given to us.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca