Re: Internal communication - Mailing Lists Code of conduct

Hi MJ,

Le 2011-08-12 11:05, MJ Ray a écrit :
Raphael Hertzog wrote:
On Wed, 10 Aug 2011, Filipus Klutiero wrote:
Do not use foul language; besides, some people receive the lists
via packet radio, where swearing is illegal.
These may sound like common and boring rules from every day life,
probably because they probably are, but I thought it could help to
remind them.
I'm sorry that you were the subject of attacks. But the team is working
relatively well and your complaints were mostly unfounded as you have been
shown.

If the process used by the team doesn't suit you, don't try imposing a new
process. You're not forced to contribute here.
That was such a thread break that I looked in the archive and found
http://lists.debian.org/debian-publicity/2011/08/msg00004.html
- is that what this is about?
Some replies to that message did prompt me to visit the code of conduct, yes.

[...]
ObOffer: I'll configure IRC monitoring of #debian-publicity for and
subscribe any DD who wants to receive its output, if that's OK.
Or not if it's not.