TuxRadar choses Debian as the best Linux distribution of 2011

Hi,

There's an article that has been published by TuxRadar last week, which evaluates 6 distributions in order to choose the best one.

Even if the evaluation is subjective and not very thorough, I thought that it might be something interesting to share with the Debian community.

Aside from the fact that Debian was picked as "best distribution", I find it very rewarding that it won on three different key categories (performance, customization and community).

In case you want to consider the article for posting on DPN, here's the URL:

http://www.tuxradar.com/content/best-distro-2011

Best regards,
Marcelo Fiscella