Re: Need your help for DebConf: Please summarise your BoF

Hi there!

On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 14:26:35 +0200, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> I'm a member of Debian's Publicity Team and ask for your help for the
> coming Debian Conference.  As usual we would like to summarise the outcome
> of the Debian Conference and the preceding DebCamp in a small announcement
> to be published shortly after the Debian Conference as well as a longer
> final report published a bit later.
>
> To create both we need your input, as you registered a BoF session titled
> "Debian Events BoF".

Being a BoF there is not really any "announcement" possible, but
actually the Events team is working quite hard to (finally) give birth
to the Debian Events Box:

  <http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Events/DebianEventsBox>

While it is for sure quite difficult that we will have a *physical* box
for the BoF, IMHO it would already be a big achievement if we could
decide for its content (sort of) *before* the BoF, thus announcing its
availability very soon™.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca

PS, it is clear that I will provide a summary after the BoF, but no need
    for proceedings ;-)