Re: debian event box

Hi there!

On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 00:10:47 +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> We probably have already available 2 spare Pelicase PL-1500
> 432*290*155mm [1] from the video team. But we should check they are big
> enough (which somehow I doubt..., it would be great if someone could
> check that).

Thank you for the information, I updated the wiki page and I will
coordinate with the video team to at least see them.

> As the next step --- with my DPL hat --- I'd need a quote of how much
> it'll cost to buy the missing material, i.e. a summary of what we
> already have, what we miss, and a quote for buying what we miss.

This actually depends on what we want in the box, I replaced the GNOME
Events Box listing with what IMHO is absolutely needed.

> if someone could give me that, we can decide to go ahead and buy the
> needed hardware pretty quickly, so that we can have it ready for
> events starting from September on.

Tomorrow I will check the prices after having talked with different
people to gather advices ;-)

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca