Re: Call for Reviews: DebConf Newbies Announcement Draft

Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> I'm sorry, that we missed your mail when sending out the announcement. I
> don't know why, but we received your answer with several hours delay :(

Well, the important stuff (e.g. s/wether/whether/) got fixed anyway.

>> "svn: Authorization failed", so I'll attach it instead.
>
> That's strange.  To the best of my knowledge, we didn't change anything,
> and should still have commit access to that repository.  Does a "svn co
> svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/publicity/announcements/en/" work for you?

Checking it out worked, but

 svn -m "proofreading" commit 2011-05-15-DebConfNewbies.wml

failed.  It works when I try again now, but I notice the directory
structure has changed - maybe last time I invoked it from the wrong
subdirectory or something and that's its idea of an appropriate error
message for "file not found"?  As you may have noticed, I'm not a
regular VCS user, let alone a subversion user...