Re: Debian Project News 2011/06 frozen. Please review and translate

On 2011-04-16 12:21, David Prévot wrote:

Hi!

We just finished the last bits for the latest issue of the Debian
Project News to be released on Monday. We would appreciate reviews and
translations.

Instructions can be found on http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews.

As usual, the current issue is available on the publicity subversion
repository, even via HTTP:
http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/publicity/dpn/en/current/index.wml

Cheers,

David

Thank you David and thanks to all other contributors. Here are my remarks:

Even though there has been some work in progress towards getting rid
of HAL (still used by
on kFreeBSD), Cyril Brulebois mentioned that <a
href="http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2011/03/msg01194.html";>\
it is stalled for now</a>.
"there has been some work in progress" does not sound right to me. "there is some work in progress", maybe?

<code><a
href="http://packages.debian.org/network-manager";>network-manager</a></code>
be adopted</a> to this end, though this proposal has provoked a great many
objections, whether
rational</a> or <a href="http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2011/04/msg00120.html";>\
less so</a>.
I don't understand the link on "less so".

As a side note, J&ouml;rg added that during the meeting Ansgar Burchardt was
promoted to FTP Assistant: congratulations, Ansgar!
"promote" is strange here. I suggest:
As a side note, Ansgar Burchardt started to serve as an FTP Assistant during the meeting; thank you, Ansgar!

Cyril Brulebois published the <a
href="http://blog.ikibiki.org/2011/04/03/DXN-8/";>eighth</a>, <a
href="http://blog.ikibiki.org/2011/04/10/DXN-9/";>ninth</a> and <a
href="http://blog.ikibiki.org/2011/04/11/DXN-10/";>tenth</a> issues of his