Re: A Debian column on OMG! Ubuntu!

Hi Benjamin,

On Mon, 14 Feb 2011, Benjamin Humphrey wrote:
> I would like to think that Debian is interested in maintaining a good
> relationship with their downstream distributions, Ubuntu being one of the
> largest and influential. What better way to communicate with the Ubuntu
> community than to have a regular Debian column on our site?

I think it's a great idea. But can you tell us a bit more about your
expectations?

How often should this column come out?

What sort of content do you expect? Important news, development news,
tutorials, explanations about the differences between Debian/Ubuntu,
etc.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer